Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Dame The Knight made her...

You dear sir, you, who demand a piece of my heart shall not win it with such ease. You sir will woo me into the realms of a world where I am your queen and you are dysfunctional in my absence. You will prove to me that it is not glories you seek on this battlefield of life, but your willingness to give them up for me. A gallant ambitious man nay hard to find, but it is a man who will put me on a pedestal that is.

You should try and not chomp on the veal chop at the dinner table were we sit or leave the fine cutlery I pick, unappreciated. The golds, the mauves, and the lilacs have a reason they are the hue of our life. I want a royally magnificent life and I fancy a chair with thin rods for a backrest. I desire the ease of calling the blacksmith and carpenters at the snap of my fingers. I want them to saw and mould a world where we can enjoy our love in comfort. You would know I like flowers best to be potted and not dead in a vase. Nevertheless, my Good Sire you will send me a bunch of geraniums interspersed with Bougainvillea. You, my lord will have maidens await me with a hand towel to wipe my face and one to slip shoes on to my wan feet.

I will await you every night in our chambers to smother you with love and to knead your drawn muscles as the ochre light compliments the purple sheets that are entangled between our legs. However, you should presume that it is me who needs your body to plaster itself against mine as I have spent the whole day tiring myself out to make our abode a better place.

I will sit by the window my Knight, waiting for you to ride in gallantly after that long journey you have had. I would have dismissed the Servants to their Quarters, lit the house up in candles, fired up the hearth, and lay out a spread of the best meats in town.  However, I want you to think of this as more tedious than all the wars you have fought outside before returning to my arms.

I ask naught for a 100 Florins of Gold and Silver or a hundred yards of the choicest velvet, all I ask of you is to deal with the fact that I might not be a woman who powders her nose every hour or embellish my hairclip with tiny sparkly stones. But I am high maintenance of a unusual variety and thou shalt want to enjoy maintaining my whims and fancies my lord.

4 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha!!! looved it Dsilva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U had me captured, my fair lady!!! Naught anyone in this land worthy of grasping the words thee mighty sword command... Neither me, a poor mortal me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You chickis...i know we are all the career woman bullshit that we give...but deep down its the mundane crap that is going to make us happy only if we find a man man enough to want to do this with us..hehehhe

    ReplyDelete